[NFBF-L] Flagdu Board

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 17:37:58 UTC 2021

Greetings flag du,

Congratulations Brittany! I look forward in seeing the growth and development of this division. Thank you to those who previously had served and I look forward in working with all of those who currently sir. Let’s go build the national Federation of the blind!

--
Paul M. Martinez
813-390-5720

With love, hope and determination we transform dreams into reality