[NFBF-L] [NFBF-Leaders] FW: Greater Jacksonville Chapter Election Results

NFBFL Treasure Coast treasurecoastnfb at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 22:37:51 UTC 2021

Congratulations to all! Wishing you all the best and let’s go build the Federation.

Thank you
Nicole

Nicole D. Fincham-Shehan
President

Treasure Coast Chapter
Home Phone: 561-366-7841
Cell Phone: 410-493-4461
Email: treasurecoastnfb at gmail.com

On Oct 9, 2021, at 5:41 PM, Sylvia Young via NFBF-L <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Congratulations Jacksonville chapter for electing a wonderful  board. Go build the Federation!

On Sat, Oct 9, 2021, 4:20 PM Peggy Fleischer via NFBF-Leaders <nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> My congratulations to the Jacksonville chapter on their new elections and to Denise for joining the board for the first time.
>

> Peggy Fleischer
> Co-chair NFB-FL Communities Of Faith
>
> Vice President
> NFB-FL Greater Daytona Beach Chapter
>
>> On Oct 9, 2021, at 12:07 PM, Kaye Zimpher Baker via NFBF-Leaders <nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>>

>> Good Afternoon All:
>>
>> I am pleased to announce that this morning, at our October meeting, we had our election.
>>
>> The National Federation of the Blind of Florida, Greater Jacksonville Chapter board consists of the following members:
>>
>> President – Kaye Baker
>>
>> Vice President – Jose Morales
>>
>> Secretary – Fallon Minichiello
>>
>> Board member 1 – Denise Valkema
>>
>> Board Member 3 – Glen Baker
>>
>> Congratulations to Denise who is joining our board for the first time. I look forward to working  with you, and the rest of the board to Build the National Federation of the Blind of Florida, Greater Jacksonville Chapter.
>>
>> Best
>>
>> Kaye Baker
>>
>> National Federation of the Blind of Florida
>>
>> Greater Jacksonville Chapter President

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBF-L:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-l_nfbnet.org/ndfinchamshehan%40yahoo.com