[NFBF-L] [NFBF-Leaders] FW: Greater Jacksonville Chapter Election Results

MARILYN BALDWIN commmdb at aol.com
Sun Oct 10 03:03:53 UTC 2021

Congratulations to the Board of Directors of the Jacksonville Chapter. Welcome to the new members, and thank you for your service to the out going members. May your work in the Federation improve life for Blind people in your community and our state.

Sincerely,
Marilyn Baldwin
President
Central Fl. Chapter