[NFBF-L] Fwd: [NFBF-Tampa] TDTAMPABAY

MARILYN BALDWIN commmdb at aol.com
Thu Oct 14 12:43:36 UTC 2021

Miranda,
During our Transportation Town Hall, we had a representative from your TD program as one of our presenters. I wish that this concern was mentioned then while he was present. His name is Mr. Steven Fields, he was very good and took notes about issues that were brought to his attention. I believe that he is with Hartline, if that is not in his department, I am sure that he can help follow up on this.  I made sure that we had a local person for our panel from your TD Services. I hope that the writing campaign is successful in restoring the transportation to the community of people that depend on our TD system.

Marilyn Baldwin
Chairman
Diversity Committee
NFBF

Disabled Representative
Transportation Disadvantaged Local Coordinating Board
Metroplan Orlando
8427 Lainie Lane
Orlando, Fl. 32818
(407)810-0554 Cell