[NFBF-L] How do I see my own messages on the NFBF list?

William Outman billoutmannfb at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 22:51:46 UTC 2021

Hi, as a fellow gmail user I notice the same. That’s a gmail quirk as far as I know, as Google seems to assume you know you sent a message to a list.
The best thing to do is before you send the message out, check that the list address is in the To field. I admit I haven’t done this regularly myself.
Bill Outman
BillOutmanNFB at gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone