[NFBF-L] How do I see my own messages on the NFBF list?

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 17 05:11:57 UTC 2021

You do not see your messages because gmail suppresses them. They
figure you know what they say, since you posted, so they don't show
them to you. All our lists have archives, if you go to nfbnet.org
then the first link, then pick your list from the info page, and the
archive link is near top.

I can also turn on post acknowledgement for you for any list, just
send me e-mail, and lists you want it for to david.andrews at nfbnet.org
With that you get a message back when you post a message.

Dave