[NFBF-L] Reserve your room for NFBF21 by 9/9/21. Do it today!

DENISE VALKEMA valkemadenise at aol.com
Tue Sep 7 10:01:47 UTC 2021

Greetings Federation Family,

We are reuniting for our 2021 State Convention and it feels so good!

As the fall fast approaches, let us get excited and register for our big family reunion! We can renew the ties stretched thin by these difficult times.

When:  Friday, October 1st - evening banquet  on Sunday, October 3rd
Where: Embassy Suites USF
3705 Spectrum Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33612
Tel: (813) 977-7066

Convention code:  FBD

Below is a unique reservation link to make reservations online:
https://secure3.hilton.com/en_US/es/reservation/book.htm?inputModule=HOTEL&ctyhocn=TPAFRES&groupCode=CESFBD&arrival=20211001&departure=20211004&cid=OM,WW,HILTONLINK,EN,DirectLink&fromId=HILTONLINKDIRECT

Reservation Deadline: September 9, 2021
The room rate is $110 plus tax. You can cancel a reservation 48 hours prior to arrival with no penalty. Overnight parking is provided at a discounted rate of $5 per car a night. Guest room internet is provided complimentary to all attendees.  Check in is at 4 pm and check out is at 11 am.  Complimentary breakfast and evening reception iare available to all hotel guests daily.

Forward Together,
Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida
(305)972-8529
valkemadenise at aol.com
www.nfbflorida.org
Follow us @nfbflorida