[NFBF-L] Fwd: Fwd: 2021 State Convention Fundraiser Flyer

Marilyn Baldwin commmdb at aol.com
Thu Sep 9 02:24:14 UTC 2021

-----Original Message-----
From: MARILYN BALDWIN via NFBF-L <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
To: nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org; nfbf-l at nfbnet.org
Cc: MARILYN BALDWIN <commmdb at aol.com>; Nfbfl-faith at groups.io
Sent: Wed, Sep 8, 2021 10:12 pm
Subject: [NFBF-L] Fwd: 2021 State Convention Fundraiser Flyer

Sent from my iPad
Begin forwarded message:

From: CFLNFB 2021 <cflnfb2021 at gmail.com>
Date: September 8, 2021 at 10:09:50 PM EDT
To: Marilyn Baldwin <CommMDB at aol.com>
Subject: 2021 State Convention Fundraiser Flyer

Marilyn, Below is the message to post and attached is the Microsoft Word version of the flyer.

The Central Florida Chapter  will be hosting an M&M's In A Jar fundraiser at this year's state convention. You can find our fundraiser volunteers during open Exhibit Hall hours at our table or throughout the convention making themselves known through energetic announcements and call outs!
Guess how many or come the closest and win half of what we raise! If we raise $200, you could walk away with $100. The winner will be announced Sunday. Time of announcement is under discussion. More details on that will be shared at the convention.
As a COVID-19 and allergy safety precaution, hand sanitizing is mandatory and rather than individual M&Ms, it will be a jar full of fun sized packs of plain M&Ms, but your goal is to guess the total number of plain M&Ms and not the number of fun sized packets of M&Ms.