[NFBF-L] Auction Baskets! Going once...Going twice...Sold!

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Sat Sep 18 02:21:37 UTC 2021

A delight for the senses! An indulgence for body and soul! A selection to whet our foodie appetites! View our decadent baskets offered by our chapters and divisions. Which one will you win at our pajama party auction?

Central Florida:

4 Gift Card Variety "Treat Yourself At Home" Gift Basket:

1.    Dine In: Uber Eats ($50)

2.    Invite a friend: Uber ($50)

3.    Entertainment: Amazon ($25)

4.    R&R: Bath & Body Works ($25)

Value: $150

Daytona:

 The theme of our basket is sensual decadence.
This basket will appeal to all of the senses.
The basket is a very nice tote bag that is stylish and can be used once the items are removed.
The items  in the basket are:
A gift certificate good for a one hour massage at hand and Stone Massage and Spa  which is available in most cities in Florida.

A bottle of wine,
Gourmet Chocolate,
Chinese medicine balls .With a beautiful sound.
A candle and some smell good scents from bath and Bodyworks.

Jacksonville and Gainesville:

The Greater Jacksonville Chapter, in conjunction with the Gainesville Chapter bring to you, an Evening of Romance!

Begin your evening with a wonderful dinner out  when you use a $50 gift certificate to the Olive Garden.

Then, after you have had your fill of  lasagna, or baked Ziti, and you have returned home, light a couple of scented candles,  and draw yourself a warm bath. Soke  luxuriously with designer bath creams, and sip on either a glass of Moscato, or Johnny Walker Black.

Don’t forget to take a nibble of some Ghirardelli chocolates, or feed them to your loved one.

The Jacksonville and Gainesville chapters know that our basket can help you create an evening that you will not soon forget

Melbourne Space Coast:

4 Gift cards for your day of fun!

Spend your Visa $50 card on whatever you desire! Do you want that new handbag or to try a delicious restaurant?  How about a new tech toy?

Want to eat in? Buy dinner in with a Uber Eats $25 gift card.

Staying home not for you? Try a tasty meal at Applebee’s with a $25 gift card!

Coffee lover? Who isn’t? Have some glazed donuts (or whatever strikes your fancy) and a double shot mocha at Dunkin Donuts using a $15 gift card.

Statewide:

5 O’clock somewhere! Margarita Ville basket!

Brought to you by the State Wide Chapter.

On some beach… somewhere… No matter what time it is, because it’s always 5 o’clock somewhere!

This Margarita Ville inspired basket will bring you beach side with the taste of warm breezes, sand between your toes, and waves crashing on the beach.

This basket features A wide variety of products that will be sure to tempt your taste buds.

These items include: 2 bottles of Margarita Ville brand Tequila. Gold and silver flavors. 1 Margarita Ville original lime margarita mix. 1 Margarita Ville mango margarita mix. 2 Margarita glasses with cactus shaped stems. 1 Shaker, made of stainless steel, a jigger to insure a perfect pour, 2 pouring spouts. Rimming Salt for the edge of your glasses. Fresh lime to garnish your glass. 2 Bags of nacho chips for dipping in the 2 jars of Margarita Ville salsa, Mango habanero and Cantina flavors. All nestled inside a metal  ice and drink pail that is great for hosting parties, get togethers, or any occasion. The pail is a creamy white and features 2 handles for carrying and the word CHEERS printed on the front.

But wait, that’s not all!!! There will be $10. Of scratch-off lottery tickets in this basket, so you can try your luck to win that trip to the beach of your choice.

So you can see there are a lot of reasons to bid on this basket and it can be yours, if you bid enough! So come on, let’s go to Margarita Ville…

Tallahassee:

The Tallahassee Chapter will auction a gift basket with the theme of “Pandemic Survival Kit” at the upcoming 2021 NFBF State Convention. The items included in the gift basket along with the value of each is below.

$50 Amazon gift card

$25 and $15 Starbucks gift cards

$30 cash gift card

$25 Publix gift card

bottle of red wine,  giant Belgian chocolate bar, jar of raw honey, 2 boxes of iced tea bags - $25

$25 Itunes gift card

$20 Olive Garden/Longhorn gift card

$20 Domino's gift card

1 box of 20 3D protective face Masks $20

$10 Chick-fil-A card

4 bottles of hand sanitizer, 2 packages of gloves,  2 packs of antibacterial hand wipes, 2 packs of To Go Lysol disinfecting wipes for total of $10

All packed in a Coach purse valued at $350

The total value of the “Pandemic Survival Kit” is $625.

Treasure Coast:

The treasure Coast chapter will have everything you need for lunch!!! We will have a cooler that has over $100 in gift cards to various places such as Dunkin’ Donuts, McDonald’s, Publix, Taco Bell and Chick-fil-A. In addition, there are a variety of snacks for your pleasure. So, there is essentially something in there for everyone to eat. Your hunger will be satisfied!!!

Deaf Blind Division:

The Deaf Blind Division once you to sit back and relax with this aroma therapy eucalyptus spearmint basket. This basket has everything that you need to relax and smell fabulous. The basket contains a eucalyptus spearmint theme with mini hand sanitizers, a hand sanitizer with a pump, body wash, body lotion, body oil, body scrub and a bath soak   There will also be some a little additional surprises and all contents will be in a uniquely decorated reusable bag. So, if you want to relax or know that this would be a good treat for someone, feel free to bid on our basket. You definitely won’t be disappointed and again, you will smell awesome too!!!

FLAGDU:

Pupcorn, pupcorn! Get your pupcorn! Yes, you heard that right! Now here is the scoop. Flagdu,  "Florida’s association of guide dog users" is doing a  pretty terrific auction basket! This pup-tastic pupcorn basket will include the following...A stir crazy popcorn maker which is totally blind friendly, 24 yes I said 24  individualized packets containing popcorn kernels, oil and salt. some super savory seasonings, an adorable keychain of a bag with popcorn in it jelly belly buttered popcorn jelly beans, and of course since we are a guide dog division a  squeaky toy  in the shape of a bag of pupcorn!Toy! oh, and if you want something a lil sweet after all of that we will also have a ginormous  34oz  gummy bear! All of that comes in a metallic bucket that you can use over and over again to keep your drinks cool! oh, and did i mention the shipping? yes! this is a huge basket and we will have all of your popcorn goodies sent to your home free of charge! Now tell me that is not a puptastic pupcorn deal!

Sincerely,

Camille Tate

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:ctate2076 at att.net>

Phone: 321 372 4899