[NFBF-L] Registration and Banquet Before Convention

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Sep 22 02:10:24 UTC 2021

Greetings Federationists:

If you are planning to attend our 2021 State Convention in person Friday,
October 1-Sunday, October 3, you have an opportunity to pay your
registration and banquet fees prior to the convention!

Registration Fee: $30 (the price increased $5)

Banquet (requires pre-order): $50 (the price increased $5)

Please note: If you wish to attend the banquet, you must purchase your
banquet ticket by Wednesday, September 29. We have to turn in our banquet
dinner request to the hotel prior to the start of our convention. The
banquet choices are: chicken/london broil, fish (salmon) and veggie (pasta
with vegetables).

You may pay using the below methods.

Zell: use Treasurer at nfbflorida.org <mailto:Treasurer at nfbflorida.org>

PayPal: use  <https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/my/profile> paypal.me/nfbf

Use the "Donate" button on our website, nfbflorida.org or call Sylvia Young,
850-322-5937, to use a debit or credit card

The deadline is Wednesday, September 29. There will be no opportunity to
purchase a banquet after this date!

Sincerely,

Camille Tate

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind,
FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:ctate2076 at att.net>

Phone: 321 372 4899