[NFBF-L] FW: [Florida Outreach Center] join us for our next workshop at the florida outreach center for the blind and more

jason.goldfield at yahoo.com jason.goldfield at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 22 17:06:52 UTC 2021

From: floridaoutreachcenter at groups.io <floridaoutreachcenter at groups.io> On
Behalf Of jason goldfield
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2021 12:53 PM
To: floridaoutreachcenter at groups.io
Cc: fcb-l at acblists.org
Subject: [Florida Outreach Center] join us for our next workshop at the
florida outreach center for the blind and more

Have you ever considered getting a guide dog? Do you know what to do when
you meet someone with a Guide Dog? Do you know about the various Guide Dog
schools in the country and their training practices?

Join The Florida Outreach Center for The Blind as we present an informative
and interesting workshop that will explain the logistics of how to receive a
guide dog along with other valuable information. Please join Jason Goldfield
along with Page Ferrell as they walk you through their stories on how they
made the decision to receive their first Guide Dogs. There will be time for
questions and some lucky participant will win a $25 gift certificate to Pet
Smart. You must be present to win and attend the entire meeting. Join us
this Thursday at 10:30AM for our Guide Dog Workshop via Zoom by:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5616420005

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,5616420005#

Dialing Manually:

        +1 312 626 6799

Meeting ID: 561 642 0005

We would also like to remind you about the Center's weekly Crafts Program
from 10:00 AM-Noon on Tuesdays at the facility and our Zoom Book Club
discussion and led by the Talking Books Manager at 3:00 PM on Thursday,
September 30th. This month's title is "The Last Thing He Told Me" By Laura
Dave.

For more information about our workshop and other programs, call
561-642-0005.

We look forward to sharing the news about Guide Dogs and so much more!

_._,_._,_

  _____

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#495)
<https://groups.io/g/floridaoutreachcenter/message/495>  | Reply To Group
<mailto:floridaoutreachcenter at groups.io?subject=Re:%20%5BFlorida%20Outreach%
20Center%5D%20join%20us%20for%20our%20next%20workshop%20at%20the%20florida%2
0outreach%20center%20for%20the%20blind%20and%20more>  | Reply To Sender
<mailto:jgoldfield73 at comcast.net?subject=Private:%20Re:%20%5BFlorida%20Outre
ach%20Center%5D%20join%20us%20for%20our%20next%20workshop%20at%20the%20flori
da%20outreach%20center%20for%20the%20blind%20and%20more>  | Mute This Topic
<https://groups.io/mt/85770359/5021469>  | New Topic
<https://groups.io/g/floridaoutreachcenter/post>

  _____

Visit our web page at www.blindfocb.org <http://www.blindfocb.org>