[NFBF-L] Fundraising Table at exhibit Hall

Paul Lewis lewpil1952 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 13:00:27 UTC 2021

Hey Doug,
I may need to change some of my trips itineraries, as a friend of mine wants me to accompany her her to a doctors appointment she will have on Thursday which will cost me to reschedule my transportation. If that becomes true I will be leaving on early Friday morning on Greyhound and since I have transferred my para transit service to Tampa for the weekend I’ll get picked up at the Greyhound station to take me to the hotel. I will need to re-look at the conventions agenda see you when I can guarantee that I can be at the table, but I will be spending significant time in there so I will be sure to offer assistance whenever I can. In Fort Myers we are planning an expo for the beginning of February, so I hope to talk to the vendors while I am there. I’ll send you a follow up later today
Thanks, Paul Lewis

Sent from my iPhone