[NFBF-L] Intention! Ambassadors meeting, tomorrow, Monday, September 27 at 8 PM

nfbf.statewide at gmail.com nfbf.statewide at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 00:33:27 UTC 2021

Attention 2021 ambassadors,
With only five days left before convention I hope everyone is well and that you are excited for our 2021 state convention. On Monday, September 27 at 8 PM we will hold a quick ambassadors meeting. If you desire to be a 2021 state convention ambassador, then this meeting is for you! Come learn the responsibility of what an ambassador is, and what you will be doing during the state convention. If you have any questions please feel free to reach me before tomorrow’s meeting. All the details for this call is listed below.

Phone: 605-475-4700
Code: 800550
1 touch mobile: 605-475-4700,,800550
with all the best,
--
Paul M. Martinez
813-390-5720

With love, hope and determination we transform dreams into reality