[NFBF-L] Final Call for Auction Basket Descriptions

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Mon Sep 27 01:19:25 UTC 2021

Greetings Florida Family:

This is a final call to get your chapter or division auction basket to me
for a last post to our members and bidders! The descriptions will be posted
for a final time on Wednesday, September 29.  If you have not already
submitted your baskets to me or your basket has been updated,  this is your
final opportunity. Please send them to me via email by Tuesday, September
28, at 11:59 p.m.

Thanks,

Camille

Sincerely,

Camille Tate

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind,
FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:ctate2076 at att.net>

Phone: 321 372 4899