[NFBF-L] no NFBF Deaf Blind April meeting

Brian Norton brian.edward.norton at outlook.com
Wed Apr 6 12:59:20 UTC 2022

Greetings NFBFlorida Deaf Blind Division members and friends,
Our usual monthly Sunday 5pm meeting on the second Sunday each month was postponed because of upcoming religious ceremonies and other time conflicts. Our next monthly NFBF DB meeting will be held on Sunday May 8th 2022 from 5pm - 6pm.
I will send subsequent notice and Zoom link in early May.
Peace and love,
Brian Edward Norton, J.D.
NFBF Greater Daytona Beach President
NFBF Deaf Blind Division President
386.871.3359
brian.edward.norton at outlook.com<mailto:brian.edward.norton at outlook.com>
Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. -Mark Twain