[NFBF-L] ReVision Fitness

DENISE VALKEMA valkemadenise at aol.com
Thu Apr 14 21:37:32 UTC 2022

Greetings federationists,
At the sports and recreation meeting last night we had a demonstration of the app below. You might want to check it out and join us next month on the second Tuesday at 8 PM. We talked about other programs like blind alive.

ReVision Fitness
Finally, it’s here! A Fitness App for the Blind! As an Athlete and Personal Trainer who is visually impaired, I have been well aware for many years of how challenging it is to find accessible fitness information when you are blind. That is why, for more than 2 years now, I have been developing a program called ReVision Fitness – The Audio Fitness App. Sporting over 100 different exercise and position lessons, dozens of audio workouts, and a few fitness plans at the launch to get you jump started on a fitness journey with total accessibility, this program is set to grow into a one stop shop for anything and everything fitness related. Check it out on the app store, google play, or the web at the following links, and sign-up for your 2 week free trial. Anyone who signs up from now through April 30, 2022 will be entered into a drawing to win a $50 Gift Card! No purchase necessary, for those 18 years or older, void ware prohibited. People who are visually impaired should not have to question where they can find fitness information in an accessible format, my mission is to bring fitness to you, so we can move toward your health and fitness goals together! Sign-up and join the community of persons seeking to better their health and fitness today!

iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/revision-fitness/id1561742182
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.revision.fitness
Website: https://www.revisionfitnessapp.com

Thanks,