[NFBF-L] Social Media Spotlight

NFBFL Treasure Coast treasurecoastnfb at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 22:29:22 UTC 2022

Congratulations on behalf of the Treasure Coast Chapter! This is an awesome accomplishment. We wish you all of the best on your future endeavors. May God continue to bless you and give you the strength to keep doing what you are doing, and have the ability to want to help others.

Thank you
Nicole

Nicole D. Fincham-Shehan
President