[NFBF-L] [NFBF-Leaders] FW: Melbourne Space Coast Elections

Donald Christie doctime59 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 14 17:09:14 UTC 2022

Congratulations to the new board members as well as the returning board numbers.

From the Tallahassee Chapter.

On Aug 13, 2022, at 8:54 PM, Camille Tate via NFBF-Leaders <nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Greetings All:

I’d like to take this time to announce the newly elected board members of the Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of Florida.

President: Camille Tate

Secretary: Nancy Hollo

Board 1: Maria Rigogliosi

Board 2 (1 Year term): Morgan Hazlett

Board 3 (1 year term): Javier Molinares

I welcome our two newly elected board members, Morgan and Javier! I also want to thank Nancy for taking on both Secretary and Treasurer for our chapter. And Maria for continuing to serve.

Sincerely,
Camille Tate
2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida
President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of Florida
Phone: 321 372 4899

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBF-L:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-l_nfbnet.org/doctime59%40comcast.net