[NFBF-L] [NFBF-Leaders] FW: Melbourne Space Coast Elections

MARILYN BALDWIN commmdb at aol.com
Sun Aug 14 17:52:53 UTC 2022

Congratulations to the New Board of Directors of the Melbourne Space Coast Board of Directors. Thank you to those who served on the Chapter Board in the past term. On behalf of the Central Fl Chapter, we hope that you will have a great year in serving the members of your Chapter and the blind community. Congratulations again from the Central Fl Chapter.

MarilyN Baldwin
President
Central Fl Chapter
NFBF