[NFBF-L] Washington Seminar - Our two Monday National meetings

Russell Davis russell at radiorusty.com
Mon Feb 7 11:17:46 UTC 2022

Good morning everyone,

Hard to believe, but it's time for our 2022 Washington Seminar to kickoff.
Seems like time has flown since we started planning for our big week but,
here we are!

Today, Monday February 7th, we will have two important meetings hosted by
our National Advocacy and Policy team. You won't want to miss either, they
are both very informative and exciting. Please be aware that the two
meetings for today have different Zoom meeting id numbers.

Our meetings with House members will start tomorrow, so look for more info
about those.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns and have a terrific
Monday.

Respectfully,

Russ Davis,

Legislative Director, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

Ph. 904-993-8433

Email: Russell at radiorusty.com

Legislative Seminar - Monday, February 7 - 2:00 p.m.

https://zoom.us/j/7567531013

Meeting ID: 756 753 1013

One tap mobile:

+1 (646) 876-9923,,7567531013#

Great Gathering-In - Monday, February 7 - 5:00 p.m.

https://zoom.us/j/96245510444

Webinar ID: 962 4551 0444

One tap mobile:

+1 (646) 876-9923,,96245510444#