[NFBF-L] Florida Washington Seminar day 1 drop in and hangout - Tuesday, February 8th at 8:00 PM

Russell Davis russell at radiorusty.com
Mon Feb 7 14:08:27 UTC 2022

Hello Florida Federation friends and family,

Tomorrow, February 8th, will mark our first full day of meetings "on the
hill" with House members and we're all going to be ready to unwind and relax
at the end of the day. Everyone is invited to join us for a bit of R&R. Why
not grab a snack and pour yourself a cold beverage, (unless of course you
prefer something else like a hot cup of coffee or tea) and come ready to
share your experiences from the busy day. If this get together is anything
like the one from last year, there's going to be lots of laughter flowing
through the little social gathering.

Hopefully we'll have members from our national office surprise us with a
visit, (hey they need to relax too and who better to do it with than a bunch
of crazy Floridians)!

Who's invited to this event, the answer is, everyone! Whether you are
involved in the meetings this week or not, come spend some time with us. Our
friends from outside of Florida are welcome to come hang out too. We'd love
to hear their day one experiences, (although I bet our Sunshine State
stories will be better).

The get together tomorrow night is just for fun and is absolutely not a
required meeting. Don't feel guilty if you can't make it, but we'd be
thrilled if you can. Feel free to pass this email on to  others.

Florida regional team leaders, please pass this email along to your members
who you believe may not be receiving it through our standard mailing lists.

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow evening.

Warmly,

Russ Davis,

Legislative Director, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

Ph. 904-993-8433

Email: Russell at radiorusty.com

National Federation of the Blind of Florida is inviting you to a scheduled
Zoom meeting.

When: Tuesday, February 8th at 8:00 PM (EST)

Topic: Florida Washington Seminar day 1 drop in and hangout

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8448277371

Meeting ID: 844 827 7371

One tap mobile