[NFBF-L] Legislative Committee Meeting for February Cancelled

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Tue Feb 22 16:48:58 UTC 2022

Greetings Florida:

The Legislative Committee meeting scheduled for Thursday, February 24 has
been cancelled. We have all worked hard on this year's Washington Seminar
and have decided to give everyone the night off! This cancellation does not
include any legislative meetings we have scheduled with House member offices
or any we may secure in the upcoming weeks. Please continue to keep an eye
out for Washington Seminar meetings with legislators! Great job with
Washington Seminar!!!

Sincerely,

Camille Tate

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind
of Florida

2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

Phone: 321 372 4899