[NFBF-L] Congratulations to the Tampa Bay Chapter

nfbf.statewide at gmail.com nfbf.statewide at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 20:03:37 UTC 2022

Good afternoon,
Congratulations to the Tampa Chapter, great things shall come from the chapter. Thanks to all those who are willing to serve in to continue to build the national Federation of the blind. As far as the president of the chapter good luck, because the state president expects so much more from each president.

Paul M. Martinez
President, national Federation of the blind Florida

813-390-5720

With love, hope and determination we transform dreams into reality