[NFBF-L] And the winner is:

Sherri Brun flmom2006 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 17:36:02 UTC 2022

Wayto go Russ!

From: NFBF-L <nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of peggy Fleischer via NFBF-L
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2022 7:05 AM
To: NFB of Florida Internet Mailing List <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: peggy Fleischer <peninnah.fleischer at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBF-L] And the winner is:

Good morning everyone,

The 2022 convention planning committee met last night and had a very tough job choosing the winner of our convention theme contest.  Each of the committee members were given a list of the theme submissions without the name of the person who submitted the theme.  They were asked to choose one and the choice most selected was declared the winner.

The winning theme is: “Blind, bold and building” and it was submitted by Russ Davis.  Congratulations to Russ on his winning submission.

The committee would like to thank all those who participated in the contest and we will likely use some of the submissions as themes for parts of the convention.  So, lets all put our theme into practice and be “Blind, bold and building” the National Federation of the Blind of Florida.