[NFBF-L] Reminder: Senior Concerns Meeting for January 2022!

Paul Lewis lewpil1952 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 13:07:50 UTC 2022

Hey Gloria,
      Just wanted to let you know that I did make it to the call last evening, but unfortunately after an update it seems my default name on Zoom is the zoom user and he probably didn’t realize the call. Unfortunately I had to leave early for another call and was unable to offer this comment that was related to some other thoughts by other attendees. To me, too many companies and organizations I’m trying to figure out what questions we might have and try to provide them in list for us to respond to. For me, this is a definite negative aspect of the digital age and many times when I am off for these variety of predetermined topics they do not cover my question they do not cover my question. And many times, these organizations do not even provide a CSR that we can actually talk to talk to( chatting to a CSR online it’s not corresponding with a C with a CSR). Back in the days when I was working, I specifically needed to engage verbally and in person with my customers and clients as well as on the phone. This is something that I feel is severely missing from many companies and organizations and it’s really the true customer service where you can explain your issue and get an answer in a quick response. I also firmly believe that multi million or multibillion dollar companies, like Google, she definitely have a customer service department that their customers can call in and get that their customers Kim call in and get answers to their questions.  If you find this worthwhile and you think it’s worth sharing, please do so at a time that you feel appropriate.
Thanks, Paul Lewis

Sent from my iPhone