[NFBF-L] Newsletter Submissions

Kaye Baker kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 18:43:39 UTC 2022

Greetings Federation Family and Friends:

I hope the new year is beginning to shape up wonderfully. Our January
February newsletter is fast approaching its deadline. I have been super busy
but will be working on it over the next couple of weekends.  If you, or your
chapter has any submissions for the newsletter, including birthdays,
anniversaries, or just chapter updates, feel free to send them along.

If you have a recipe you just would love to share, or you learned about a
cool new app over the holidays, then feel free to send it along.

I'd also love to hear about holiday travel for the travel section.

The sky is the limit for our Breaking Newsletter for 2022, so don't hesitate
to get those creative juices flowing.

Please send your submissions to: nfbjax at gmail.com <mailto:nfbjax at gmail.com>
.

As always, I thank you for submitting to, and reading the newsletter.

Let's go build the National Federation of the Blind of Florida!

Kaye Baker