[NFBF-L] [NFBF-Leaders] NFBF Leader Called Home

danjhicks at gmail.com danjhicks at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 19:04:41 UTC 2022

This is sad news, indeed. Our sincere condolences to Sylvia and to the
family and friends. Gloria and I are saddened by the news of James' passing.
We have all lost a friend and the NFB has lost a good leader. I will always
remember James as quiet and thoughtful, with a positive attitude and a great
sense of humor. We will all miss him.

Dan and Gloria