[NFBF-L] Fwd: USDOT ADA 32nd Anniversary Celebration

MARILYN BALDWIN commmdb at aol.com
Tue Jul 19 22:27:29 UTC 2022

Please join the Secretary of USDOT, for a special Celebration of Disability Pride Month,  and the ADA 32nd Anniversary next Tuesday , July 26, 2022. The link and details are below for your information. We have come a long way since 1990, and there is more work to be done. Celebrate ADA.

Marilyn Baldwin
President
Central Fl Chapter
NFBF