[NFBF-L] Apple Raffle Reminder!

Brittany Fraer bcwilson4418 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 16:23:58 UTC 2022

Attention, Attention! To all Federationist who have graciously sold tickets
for our "Apple Raffle" athe time has come for you to mail us your profit!
We need this by July 30th so send  your  funds and tickets to the following
addresses!
Please send the "Apple Raffle" funds to   our  Treasurer, Sylvia young
4424 Wesley Drive,  Tallahassee, Fl 32303
Also, please send your ticket stubs to Kay Baker 4145 Springwood Road,
Jacksonville, FL32207

We thank you for your participation and hard work!