[NFBF-L] Celebrate the 32nd anniversary of the ADA with the Tampa Bay Chapter

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 19:35:15 UTC 2022

Greetings Federationist,
This Saturday, July 23 the Tampa Bay chapter of the National Federation Of The Blind will be celebrating and honoring the 32nd anniversary of the American disability act with a pancake breakfast. If you are  in the area please join us in The celebration, where we Will be showcasing what the  blind  can do. During this event we, the members will be the servers, the cleanup crew, the welcoming party, and every aspect of this event. The flyer attached has all the details regarding the pancake breakfast‘s. Each breakfast is only eight dollars and can be purchased at the door or by using PayPal, the email address for this is tampabay at nfbflorida.org, or by using the square link,  https://checkout.square.site/merchant/24228PDCG29HT/checkout/S2YZPK5ULQX3IBHLMLBC2UGD

All donations are welcomed and appreciated. Thank you

--
Miranda b. Kilby
Ph: (352)942-0417