[NFBF-L] FW: New Brief: Research Supporting Competitive, Integrated Employment

Russell Davis russell at radiorusty.com
Sun Jul 31 09:38:10 UTC 2022

Good morning Sherri,
Thanks so very much for sharing this information. Florida has an incredible legislative team, I am so proud to be part of this family.
Now it’s time for our mini Washington seminar, see everybody on the numerous zoom calls we will have over the next couple of weeks.
 Very respectfully,

Russ Davis,
Ph. (904) 993  8433