[NFBF-L] FW: Contact Rep Flyer for Jacksonville

Kaye Baker kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 17:03:32 UTC 2022

Jobs, jobs and more jobs!

Greetings all:

The IRS again has asked us to spread our Contact Rep flyer far and wide. We
are doing a huge hiring initiative, and we are even offering bonuses for
those who are highly qualified. You could even help the person referring you
to the job, which I hope is me,  get a bonus.

What I would love more than any bonus is to have so many blind applicants,
that they would have to make a new class just for us! Spread this flyer
around to your contacts and committees in and out of the Federation, and
lets put some blind and disabled folks to work.  If you have any questions,
please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Kaye Baker

Good afternoon,

Please share the attached flyer with all the employees.

Our FY23 Contact Representative (English/Spanish) announcement is posted on
USA Jobs. This announcement has a recruitment incentive for highly qualified
applicants. We are providing you the link to share with your employees,
friends and family.  https://www.usajobs.gov/job/655096900/print

As a current IRS employee, you can earn a $500 bonus through the
<https://organization.ds.irsnet.gov/sites/ITEITPMO/EPI/ERBP/SitePages/Home.a
spx> Employee Referral Bonus Program (ERBP). Your bonus will be paid in two
installments. The first $250 installment is paid after an applicant that
you've referred for one of our
<https://organization.ds.irsnet.gov/sites/ITEITPMO/EPI/ERBP/Lists/ApprHardto
FillPos/AllItems.aspx> Approved Hard-to-Fill Positions has completed six
months on duty, and the next after one year on duty. Family member referrals
are excluded from the ERBP. The bonus income is taxable, but there's no
limit on the number of ERBP awards you may receive.

Thank you,

Janice M. Sanchez

Recruitment Coordinator/Management & Program Analyst

IRS AMO 3 Jacksonville, FL