[NFBF-L] Calling Braille Readers at National Convention

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Jun 15 18:22:31 UTC 2022

Greetings Florida:

If you are a Braille reader and would like to participate in a project at
National Convention, please see below. You may be selected to further making
tactile art, exhibits and other tactile items readable using electronic
Braille. The affiliate has no other information at this time, but please use
the link below to find out more if you are interested.

Requesting Feedback on a Dynamic, Tactile Braille Display at Convention:

Thanks to a revolution in cell technology, we are now close to realizing the
dream of multi-line, dynamic electronic Braille that can also accurately
display tactile graphics-what the field often refers to as the "Holy
Braille." We are seeking members of NFB divisions who would like to
participate in a ninety-minute session to experience and give feedback on
this innovative technology. Please visit
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5V5Q8NB>
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5V5Q8NB and complete the form. We will
contact you, if you are chosen, to participate in one of our sessions. If
chosen, you must sign a nondisclosure agreement and acknowledge that the
session will be recorded (audio and video) in order to participate. Space is
limited, so please complete the form as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Camille Tate

2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind
of Florida

Phone: 321 372 4899