[NFBF-L] Notice for the NFB Statewide Chapter regular monthly meeting, Monday June 20, 2022 at 8:00 pm

jerilynhiggins at gmail.com jerilynhiggins at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 19:14:56 UTC 2022

Greetings NFB Statewide Chapter members and friends,

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the warm summer days.

This is a notice that we will be conducting our chapter meeting on Monday,
June 20, 2022 at 8:00 pm, since our regular monthly meeting day falls on
Father's Day this year.

Everyone enjoy your weekend.

***

Here is the Zoom information:

Please join us for our next chapter meeting on Monday, June 20, 2022 at 8:00
pm

Zoom call information:

Join Zoom Meeting

 <https://zoom.us/j/97396225920> https://zoom.us/j/97396225920

Meeting ID: 973 9622 5920

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,97396225920#

***

The NFB pledge

I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the National Federation
of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity and security for the blind; to
support the programs and policies of the Federation; and to abide by its
constitution.