[NFBF-L] It's time for a door Prize!!

Kaye Baker kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 14:35:44 UTC 2022

Greetings Federation Family and friends:

Do you know what time it is?

Of course, you do! It is time for a door prize! Actually, it is time for you
and your chapter members to begin thinking about what awesome prizes you
will be sending Miranda and I to hand out this year.  That's right, the Door
Prize Diva Miranda will be back,  and I am certain that she can't wait to
call your name. She won't be able to without those prizes.

We would love for each chapter to participate. Gift cards and cash are
always enjoyed by everyone.

Please send any door prizes to

Kaye Baker

4145 Springwood Rd

Jacksonville, FL 32207. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach
out.

I look forward to seeing everyone in Jacksonville where we will be Blind
Bold and Building!

Kaye Baker