[NFBF-L] Newsletter Submissions

Kaye Baker kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 16:35:17 UTC 2022

Greetings Federation Family and Friends:

It is time once again to start thinking about submissions for our Florida
Breaking Newsletter. It is my hope to publish the March/April newsletter
shortly after the beginning of April, and I want everyone to have time to
get those great articles in. If you have a birthday or anniversary, or
anything special your chapter would like to share, please send it in. If you
have a recipe, an article about how to do something that you think will
benefit others, or an article about a neat place you have traveled to, send
it in! We want to hear from you!

A new email address has been created just for the newsletter, so send any
and all submissions to newsletter at nfbflorida.org
<mailto:newsletter at nfbflorida.org> .

Please try to have all submissions to me by March 25.

Thanks in advance for helping to make Florida's newsletter the best in the
country!

Kaye Baker

Editor