[NFBF-L] NFBF Monthly Calendar 2022.docx Diversity Committee Meeting

MARILYN BALDWIN commmdb at aol.com
Wed Mar 9 20:56:31 UTC 2022

Please find the zoom information attached for our Diversity and Inclusion meeting this evening at 8pm. The date was changed last week due to Ash Wednesday services. We are celebrating Women’s History Month. Camille Tate, Affiliate Vice President, will be our speaker. Everyone is welcome to attend the meeting. Have a good afternoon.

Sincerely,
Marilyn Baldwin
Chairman
Diversity Committee