[NFBF-L] NFBFlorida Deaf Blind Zoom meeting Sunday March 13 2022 @5pm

MARILYN BALDWIN commmdb at aol.com
Sun Mar 13 20:08:33 UTC 2022

Brian and Board,
I am not feeling well this afternoon. Please excuse me from our meeting this month. Looking forward to our April meeting. I suggest that we provide some type of training or educational program that would be helpful to the DB Adult community during our 2022 Convention Seminar. We also need to insure access to our Seminar and General Sessions for those who are Deaf and Blind for the State Convention in October.

Marilyn Baldwin
First Vice President
Deaf Blind Division
NFBF