[NFBF-L] Extra Extra Read All About It - NFB of Florida Legislative meetings for Thursday, March 17th - 2 meetings on our schedule! All are invited! Other Important updates included.

Karolyn Campbell karolyncampbell20 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 17:37:33 UTC 2022

Thank you.  I plan to attend both. I am a constant of Rep. Murphy and
willing to speak on one of the other 3.

Kind regards,

Supervisor Karolyn Campbell
OFFICE OF SUPERVISOR KAROLYN CAMPBELL (SEAT 2)
Orange Soil & Water Conservation District (OSWCD)
Proudly Represents the people of Orange County, Florida
e | Karolyncampbell20 at gmail.com
c | 321-430-5144