[NFBF-L] National Convention Meeting

Paul Lewis lewpil1952 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 18:09:50 UTC 2022

Brittany,
     I had proposed a fundraising idea to Peggy and rice, and Reese pie to an email that I received from Peggy. While I will try to be on the call, in case I am unable to I had sent Peggy an email about it and I talked to Russ on the phone about it. If you would like to give me a call my number is 239-634-6515. The fundraising idea is creating a shirt, probably a T-shirt but I also had a polo or golf shirt in mind as well that could be sold at the convention and also sold before the convention. I would design it in a certain way that it could be used continually, and would not become dated, due to the date and time of the convention. If this type of item is something that you do not want to pursue, that is fine, but please let me know if that is your decision. If you do call and you want to hear more about it I can give you some of my idea on this item before the call on Wednesday.
Thanks, Paul Lewis

Sent from my iPhone