[NFBF-L] Jordash

Michael Russillo plrussillo at comcast.net
Tue Mar 15 02:16:07 UTC 2022

Hello, Patricia, Peter Russillo in Stuart, Florida; I used that
Door-dash number because I noticed my delivery address I gave when I set
up the account was a different apartment than the one I know I typed in;
it said Apt. C-5 when it should have been A-10; the customer support
people I talked to were not able to correct the address, so when I did
order, I asked them to tell the dasher not to go to Apt. C-5 but to
A-10, where I live.  When trying to fix the address online on my desktop
computer, I was unable to make it correct; a customer support person
told me Google Maps got the address wront--just one way to pass the
blame to somebody; the support person was unable to correct the mistake
also; has anyone else using Door-Dash encountered a problem like the one
described above?  If so who can we talk to there who is higher up than
the customer support people (who most likely are offshore in some other
country at a call center)?  My delivery address reads on the site:
Michael Russillo, 950 South Kanner Highway, Apt. C-5, Stuart, FL 34994;
however it is followed by "Apt. A-10."  There's no way to delete the
"C-5"; do you know of someone much higher up in the company (someone
who's here in the USA)?  Thanks.

Yours truly, Peter Russillo