[NFBF-L] Newsletter Submission reminder

Kaye Baker kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 18:17:29 UTC 2022

Greetings Federation Family and Friends:

This is just a friendly reminder to get your newsletter submissions in to
newsletter at nfbflorida.org <mailto:newsletter at nfbflorida.org>  as soon as you
can.

Has someone in your chapter celebrated a birthday, Anniversary,  or other
special day? Is there an easter recipe that you are just dying to share?

Have you traveled to some far away destination that you think would interest
our readers? Or did you recently hear a joke, that was so funny, you still
tear up when you remember it? If your answer was yes to any of these
questions, then we want to hear from you. Send your submissions to
newsletter at nfbflorida.org <mailto:newsletter at nfbflorida.org>  and we will
get them in to the March/April edition.

Together, we can make Florida's newsletter the best in the country.

Best

Kaye Baker

Editor