[NFBF-L] FW: [Chapter-Presidents] The news we have been anticipating

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Tue May 3 13:24:35 UTC 2022

On behalf of the Winchester Chapter and Virginia we would like to send his family and friends condolences.
I remember him and his cheerful attitude.

Chris Walker
President, Winchester Chapter
540.303.0080
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
www.nfb.org
www.nFBV.org
Find and like us on Facebook National Federation of the Blind of Virginia Winchester Chapter
Follow us on Twitter NFBV Winchester Chapter

Blindness does not hold us back!
Winchester Host Lions member
We serve

> On May 3, 2022, at 9:20 AM, Kaye Baker via NFBF-L <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>

> He was a legend in this movement for sure.

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Chapter-Presidents:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/chapter-presidents_nfbnet.org/kaye.j.zimpher%40gmail.com