[NFBF-L] NFBF Monthly Calendar 2022.docx Re, Diversity Committee meeting at 8:15 pm.

MARILYN BALDWIN commmdb at aol.com
Wed May 4 19:32:29 UTC 2022

Dear Members,
You are invited to attend our monthly Diversity Committee meeting on Wednesday evening, May 4, 2022, 😁at 815pm. We will talk about Asian American Pacific Island Heritage Month, Jewish American Heritage Month and Mental Health awareness. If you have questions or comments, please let me know.

I have attached the Monthly meeting Calendar created by Second Vice President Camille Tate for your use with meetings all month long, as well as with our Diversity Committee meeting. Looking forward to seeing you on Wednesday evening. Have a good day.  The meeting will start at 8:15pm. You are welcome to come early for Social time at 8:00pm. See you soon.

Marilyn Baldwin
Chairman
Diversity Committee
NFBF