[NFBF-L] Mother's Day Popcorn Celebration

Jorge Hernandez jeh1065 at comcast.net
Sun May 8 11:52:28 UTC 2022

Good morning Florida Federationist

Happy Mother's Day to all!!  Let's take the opportunity to make those mom's
feel appreciated and send her a gift of delicious freshly popped kernels
delivered to her door.

Support the Miami-Dade Chapter with their popcorn fundraiser and you can
order your delicious popcorn using the link provided below for your
convenience .

https://popup.doublegoodcom/s/hz7pa008
<https://popup.doublegood.com/s/hz7pa008>

Support the chapter on this fundraiser so we can assist members of the
chapter who are traveling to our National Convention in beautiful New
Orleans.  All funds will be used to provide travel assistance and convention
registration for those members of the Miami-Dade Chapter who will be
attending the convention.

The fundraiser will run until Tuesday, May 10th, 2022  until 8:00 AM.  Share
it with as many of your family members, chapter members, and anyone who
supports The National Federation of the blind of Florida.

Jorge Hernandez, president

Miami-Dade Chapter