[NFBF-L] [nfbfl-faith] Maze monthly meeting May 18, 2022 @12 noon

MARILYN BALDWIN commmdb at aol.com
Wed May 18 02:59:38 UTC 2022

Thank you very much Nicole. One correction. Our Communities of Faith meeting is tomorrow afternoon from 12 noon until 1:30 pm. We meet on the third Wednesday of each month. See you all tomorrow afternoon. You will find the link in the information or attachment provided .

Blessings,
Marilyn Baldwin
Chairman, Communities of Faith Committee
Leadership Team
NFBF

Sent from my iPad