[NFBF-L] Fwd: [nfbfl-faith] Communities of Faith monthly meeting May 18, 2022 @12 noon

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Wed May 18 14:47:35 UTC 2022

Oh Marilyn, I’m going to lunch with friends at noon so can’t attend the zoom meeting. Days are really tough for me but please ask members to continue their prayers for strength and healing for me. I’m doing better almost daily but now I’m on my own and still experiencing some tinderness and pain on the lower part of the knee that was replaced.

I’ll be sure to pray for all who are in need when I get the list.

God bless you my friend,

Kathy