[NFBF-L] FW: FY23 Contact Representative DHA announcement number 22-11492308K-WID-0962-5T8

Kaye Baker kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Fri May 20 00:51:23 UTC 2022

Greetings Florida Federationists:

The IRS is now hiring. If you or someone you know would like to give a
career with the Federal Government a try, follow the link in the below email
and apply with USAJOBS, or attend one of the in-person events. Also feel
free to pass this announcement on to any DBS counselor that might be
interested.

.

Good luck!