[NFBF-L] May/June Breaking Newsletter

Kaye Baker kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Mon May 23 02:11:49 UTC 2022

Greetings Federation Family and Friends:

It is time once again to get your articles in for our upcoming newsletter. I
was a bit late sending out the last one, so  in an effort to get back on
track, I'd like to have all  submissions in to newsletter at nfbflorida.org
<mailto:newsletter at nfbflorida.org>  no later then June 3rd. This will allow
me time to put the newsletter together and get it out in the following week.

If you or someone in your chapter has a birthday, anniversary, or just
something to share, we'd love to hear about it.

If you have a special recipe you would love to share with others, or a great
place you recently traveled, or a shiny new piece of technology you can't
wait to tell us all about, , send  it along.

It is submissions from you, the members that make our newsletter great.
Again, send all submissions by June 3rd to newsletter at nfbflorida.org
<mailto:newsletter at nfbflorida.org> .

Best

Kaye Baker, Editor