[NFBF-L] Important Notice! No NFB of Florida Legislative Committee meeting for May. We'll return in June, see details inside.

russell at radiorusty.com russell at radiorusty.com
Wed May 25 12:58:16 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,

Wanted to let you all know that our monthly Legislative Committee meeting,
planned for tomorrow evening, will not take place this month. Due to some
scheduling conflicts and also in honor of the upcoming holiday weekend,
we're going to give everyone a little break and skip our May gathering.

We will be getting back together next month however, so please mark your
calendars for 8:00 PM on June 23rd. I know we will have some exciting news
to share during that upcoming meeting, so you won't want to miss it.

Hope that you enjoy this little break in our schedule and that you all have
a wonderful an safe Memorial Day weekend.

Very respectfully,

Russ Davis, Legislative Director

Ph. 904-993-8433

Email: russell at radiorusty.com <mailto:russell at radiorusty.com>